Monday, January 20, 2020Light Snow -5°C
City

Portugal sucks.

Posted by Sara / June 21, 2006

Portugal.jpg
I can't get my Hummer across the intersection! Faaacking World Cup nonsense.

Hannah / June 21, 2006 at 01:55 pm
Look at the size of that guy's flagpole?!! (And no, that isn't supposed to supposed to be a dirty comment.)
Andrea / June 21, 2006 at 02:03 pm
I was gonna post a comment about portuguese sausage. Good thing I didn't cuz that would be immature.
Sara / June 21, 2006 at 03:30 pm
we didn't get a shot, but moments after that like four blocks of st. laurent were jammed with flags and screaming people. it actually sort of melted a small piece of my curmudgeony heart. i still love this pic though--which was taken by dave, of course.
rrrobyn / June 22, 2006 at 06:44 pm
i've said it before and i'll say it again: portugese fans are the CRAZIEST. also: i freakin' LIVE on St Laurent...

But **I LOVE WORLD CUP**, so i am not actually complaining.
marcel trudel / July 1, 2006 at 08:52 pm
you can't get your Hummer across the intersection?

GET A LIFE!
Let them enjoy a little bit of life....unlike stupid hockey fans that smash windows and burn cars.

Live and let live.
tony / July 2, 2006 at 02:23 am
What a surprise I came across this web page,but that is my son with the flag pole and guess what the big flao that was on England and Portugal that was us again on st laurent.Go Portugal Go
Dave / July 2, 2006 at 11:09 pm
HAHA!!! I really hope that "Marcel" character was serious with that comment. Aaahhh....priceless.
Márcio / January 15, 2009 at 07:24 am
Soccer sucks and portuguese soccer fans are total idiots. They don't seem to realise that the outcome of a game has no influence whatsoever on their lives. they won't get richer, they won't get prettier and then definately won't get smarter.
Regina / April 29, 2009 at 07:50 pm
Soccer sucks and Brazilian soccer fans are total idiots. They don't seem to realise that the outcome of a game has no influence whatsoever on their lives. they won't get richer, they won't get prettier and then definately won't get smarter.
Posted by: Márcio at January 15, 2009 7:24 AM
Fuckingidiots / July 17, 2009 at 01:12 pm
fuck all the people that think Portugal sucks...obviously you are jealous that we are one of the BEST country's in Europe...also Italy, France, and Ireland but i am mostly Portuguese and wayyyyy better than you fucks...get a life and take a trip to portugal...you'll see its soooo much better than you think!!!!!!! bithces...fuck your selves you jealous cunts
Tuto / February 4, 2015 at 01:44 am
ThelmaThat's too bad! where do you live?Jen P. I love this city too. I love the fact that although it is the largset city in Canada, each neighbourhood feels like a small city. Like you mention many times on your blog, I'm constantly running into people on the streets, people recognize me at the shops I go to, it's so great!FernandaEu ne3o sei bem se se aprende gostaria de pensar que sim mas sempre tendi mais ao racionalismo do que e0 emoe7e3o mesmo. Bom, dizem que os italianos do norte da Italia se3o mais aleme3es do que italianos, ente3o talvez venha daed o meu racionalismo Mas se9rio mesmo, o importante e9 tentar ne3o levar as coisas pro lado pessoal. Tudo na vida tem uma explicae7e3o e na maioria das vezes ne3o tem nada a ver com vc. Talvez seja por isso que eu me tenha dado bem com os catale3es. Eles se3o bem racionais talvez seja por causa da menor influencia islamica comparado aos castelhanos e apesar de eu ne3o concordar com o movimento separatista, por conhecer bem a historia da catalunya, ne3o posso deixar de entender o ponto de vista deles. mas sei que nem todos os catale3es se3o iguais e que se eles viajassem mais, como eu e vc, muitos ne3o teriam as ide9ias que team. Eu nunca vou esquecer de uma coisa que meu amigo Pau me disse. Ele e a esposa se3o catale3es, de Vic, e foram passar 8 meses nos EUA. Ela foi estudar le1. Le1 ele pode vivenciar o outro lado, como e9 viver em um paeds estrangeiro, ser uma minoria. Ele me disse que antes de ir ele sempre tinha defendido a posie7e3o da Catalunya para os catale3es. Agora, ele defende a Catalunya para todos que vivem na Catalunya. Ele acha que se mais catale3es pudessem ter a experiencia que ele teve, eles tambe9m seriam mais abertos aos imigrantes.Mas esse e9 um problema na Europa em geral. Eles precisam de imigrantes mas ne3o sabem como aceite1-los. mas essa e9 outra longa historia! Espero que vc ne3o tenha se importanto com a resposta que coloquei no seu post do outro dia FranciscoPeople find this stuff reading other blogs! when they should be working but let's not talk about that
cortacesped / May 18, 2016 at 03:56 am
After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added-
checkbox and now every time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the
exact same comment. There has to be a means you can remove me from that service?
Appreciate it!
Jeff / March 11, 2017 at 10:46 am
This page never works, just like most portuguese businesses and websites:

Portuguese are known to be difficult, to act difficult, to make their websites intentionally difficult and are proud of being pain in the ass, slow and lazy.