Saturday, September 21, 2019Light Snow -5°C
Fashion

The Power and the Glory of the Poop

Posted by MP / June 1, 2006

S3000033.JPG"Masturbation!" I remember vividly, the speech on fondly oneself given to me and every boy at my boarding school. Presented by Mr. MacNeil, our principal, in the boys dorm common area. "It is sex with yourself. It is disgusting, it is deplorable and...it is a sin". His Don King-esque delivery really drove the point home. I felt ashamed. I knew that I was the only one, out of a hundred boys, that had ever practiced the dark art of self-pleasure. But at the same time I felt liberated. I had been inspired. I knew that I had knocked off my final knuckle children. I no longer had to fear my deceased friends and relatives watching me from heaven as I pulled my goalie. No one wants to see their disapproving Grandmother jump off the fantasy bench and push your sexy chemistry teacher out of the way before you can move on to your girlfriend's best friend.

Thanks to Mr. MacNeil and my Grandmother, masturbation was a thing of the past.

But now that masturbation was behind me I needed to find something to replace it with. I needed to find something that was also a solitary activity, something that both God and my Grandmother could be proud of. I decided to focus on something that i had always enjoyed but had under-appreciated - the evacuation of my bowels. Pooping, to me, was the mirror image of ingesting the sacrament. While consuming the body and blood of Christ was bringing me closer to Our Lord and Saviour by allowing him to become a part of me. The act of defecation was removing everything my body and soul wanted no part of - Satan. Shit is the devil.

Ever since I realised this simple fact, dropping the kids off at the pool has become a glorious, religious experience. However my enthusiasm has confounded my friends. Cries of "thank you Jesus" and "show yourself Lucifer! Leave my body and drown in my holy throne of judgement" has, for reasons I cannot explain, drawn concern from my closest of friends. I then realized, knowing that all my friends are good, God fearing people (aren't we all?), that it wasn't the bathroom exorcism that concerned them, it was the simple act of pooping.

How could such a sacred gift from God be so taboo? And this is why I write this humble piece of literary genius - so that others may share in the joy of taking a monstrous crap, without the shame that should be strictly reserved for masturbation.

Clinton / June 2, 2006 at 05:14 pm
You know it's a slow news day when you read an entire piece about holy defecation. Funny shit.
Umm...
Sara / June 9, 2006 at 07:03 pm
as the person who cleans that toilet, i can assure you that he is not kidding.
Dave / June 9, 2006 at 07:09 pm
It's only over the past 3 to 4 years that I've really come to appreciate a good poop. It's good thinking time. It's very relieving. It gives hope for the future. Once you start to really pay attention, you can really come up with a good poop rating system. Like a good wine, after a good poop, you can tell the specifics of why it was good. The aroma, the body and dare I say it, the flavour.
Chris / June 16, 2006 at 01:23 pm
This is one of the funniest things I have EVER read. Keep up the good work poutine-ers.
Pablo / June 16, 2006 at 02:01 pm
Ho-Hum
mike / June 16, 2006 at 02:04 pm
you are ho-hum and I...I am a genious. and yes, that does make sense.
cat / June 17, 2006 at 12:43 am
Bravo! Surely you know of the important role a good dump has played in religious history? Martin Luther was said to have suffered terribly from constipation, and spent many a tortured hour perched on the porcelain (or wood or peatmoss or whatever it was in his day) waiting for relief. And, when it finally came, hallelujahs were shouted and great revelations made, Said revelations led to a little thing we like to call the Reformation. Luther loved to get the crowds going with his tales of how the Devil would throw shit at him, and he would throw it right back. He allegedly once quipped "When I fart, God listens". Scatalogical meets theological - glorious! And so, all praise to you, Sir Poops-A-Lot!
Mike / June 19, 2006 at 02:07 pm
maybe he was constipated as a result of his "diet of worms".
Homepage / November 13, 2013 at 02:04 am
naturally like your web-site but youu have to test thhe spelling on several of your posts.

Severa of them are rife with sspelling problems and I find it very troublesome to inform the truth on
the other hand I'll definitely come again again.
Wie schnell abnehmen / January 25, 2014 at 03:23 am
Hi this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have
to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but
have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
Any help would be enormously appreciated!
Mollie / October 9, 2014 at 07:51 pm
Now and again men may see it as a threat, but if you ever offer reassurance that this toy will be
there to create pleasure to the two of you then half your battle has already
been won. Manufacturers make these types of womens sex toys appear to
look like everyday objects such as lipstick dispensers, flashlights, cell phones and more.
If the seller is a distinguished brand name they will be more than happy to ensure your safety.
Dwain / November 4, 2015 at 06:56 am