Tuesday, August 22, 2017Light Snow -5°C
Fashion

...but I have NOTHING to wear!

Posted by Laura / April 22, 2007

20070421_samplesale.jpg
A mysterious email from "Pearls Before Swine" beckoned me to a Sample Sale and Local Designer Market in Old Montreal this weekend. The vibe was much more dignified than the sample sale I stumbled upon in New York a couple of year ago; instead of a warehouse and crowds of fashion fanatics pawing through clothing racks, this sale featured peach walls, glass chandeliers, and just enough clothing to browse through without being saturated with trendiness. A tall man with fascinating hair and white hi-tops answered my questions.

The "Pearls before Swine" turned out to be the beautiful jewelry of Himo Martin, featuring pearls and delicate silver chains. Himo is one of three local jewelry makers who are displaying their wares. Also local: bright, lacy lingerie and a rack of chic, finely crafted neutral-colored skirts, coats, and tops. Much of the other clothing, including some over-the-top 80s neon sweatshirts and jackets, comes from Vancouver. Today is the last day of the sale, so wander on over to see what the young designers are coming up with these days. The sale is sponsored by the Reborn Boutique.

The details:
Sample Sale and Local Designer Market
TODAY, Sunday, 12 - 5 pm
218, rue Saint Paul Ouest

(Metro Square Victoria)

Swarovski Crystals / April 23, 2007 at 02:09 am
I love the pearled and jewelry one much.That adds beauty to life.
April / July 3, 2014 at 07:29 am
What i don't understood is actually how you are not really much more well-liked than you might be now.
You are so intelligent. You realize thus considerably relating to this
subject, produced me personally consider it from numerous varied angles.
Its like women and men aren't fascinated unless it is one
thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs
nice. Always maintain it up!
patio heater parts / July 18, 2014 at 01:10 pm
I am always invstigating online for tips that can aid me.

Thanks!
online Jewelry boutique / October 4, 2014 at 01:06 am
When I initially commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment.
Is there an easy method you can remove me from that service?
Cheers!
brilliantpressrelease.com / October 9, 2014 at 11:43 am
A lot of thanks for all your efforts on this blog. My mum take interest in making time for investigations and it is
easy to see why. Most of us learn all relating to the compelling means you render worthwhile strategies through your blog and in addition increase response from visitors about this idea so our daughter is now learning a lot.
Enjoy the rest of the year. You're doing a tremendous job.
Camasa cu papion / October 30, 2014 at 02:57 pm
It's an awesome piece of writing in support
of all the online visitors; they will take benefit from
it I am sure.
Painting Resin Furniture / November 11, 2014 at 11:16 pm
Choose a sealant of some kind of furniture is concerned, these items because
grosfillex bahia chairs of their products. Hanamint outdoor furniture you can make all of the
rails and the fibers.
Adirondack Resin Chairs Under-20 / November 30, 2014 at 07:40 pm
I know this disttinctive style of. While the original wood these are designed for adirondack furniture kits outdoor furniture.
Just be sire that the material. One of the base upside down. Browsing through the cold winter months.
The reason being is simply discolored or dull-looking white Adirondack chairs, and
adirondack furniture kits reds. Or you might want to put the glue back in the in grain of the traditional variety as a built-in table.
online business / December 2, 2014 at 02:03 pm
'This week, I will only drink one beer on Friday night, saving myself thousands of calories'.
Peter Ragnar's 'How To Build Muscle On A Raw Food Diet'.
It helps increase immunity to aid in fighting colds.
online candy / December 8, 2014 at 11:40 pm
My partner and I stumbled over here coming from
a different webb page and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking over your web page again.
victoria secret swimwear fashion show / December 13, 2014 at 12:39 pm
Hi, I desire to subscribe for this webpage to obtain latest updates,
so where can i do it please assist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K8uyAAcslU / December 16, 2014 at 11:39 pm
They should be relatively challenging, but you should ensure that you can meet them,
with a minimum of pain, every time. Peter Ragnar's 'How To Build
Muscle On A Raw Food Diet'. 7 million which was up $ 110 million compared
to the year previous.
www.ondalego.com / December 18, 2014 at 02:07 am
Hello.This post was extremely interesting, particularly since I was
searching for thoughts on this matter last Saturday.
Clarissa / September 22, 2015 at 04:56 am
Superb blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that
cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get
feedback from other knowledgeable people that share the same
interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Thanks!
hensonfvmowbhskh.wordpress.com / December 10, 2015 at 08:56 am
My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was once entirely right.
This publish actually made my day. You cann't imagine just how much
time I had spent for this information! Thank you!
pompanette / December 15, 2015 at 06:46 pm
Now you can view the complete job description, company info and associated salaries and critiques-all in one
job details screen.
pompanette / January 2, 2016 at 05:59 pm
Not only that, they are environmentally conscious
too, and in 2000 joined a sustainable development
project with ‘Vinyl 2010'.
Grosfillex Dining Tables / January 5, 2016 at 05:14 am
If you have any concerns about your Grosfillex order, please call us at 1-800-986-5352.
backgrounds / April 3, 2016 at 12:51 am

Thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious opinion, paragraph is pleasant, thats why
i have read it fully

Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: missing ) at offset 27 in /home/freshdaily/midnightpoutine.ca/freshdaily/framework/models/entry.php on line 62
royale free gems / April 11, 2016 at 05:09 pm
What's up everyone, it's my first visit at this website, and piece of writing is truly fruitful in support of me,
keep up posting such posts.
http://cooltshirt.xyz / May 25, 2016 at 12:10 pm
Not certain how to order?
movies-hoodies.com / October 10, 2016 at 07:08 pm
CBM will disable customers who knowingly commit plagiarism,
piracy, trademark or copyright infringement.
fashio shows / August 12, 2017 at 10:01 pm
It's awesome for me to have a website, which is useful
in favor of my know-how. thanks admin