Tuesday, August 30, 2016Light Snow -5°C
Fashion

Matt & Nat : Animal Friendly Leather from Montreal

Posted by Valerie / November 21, 2007

trench%20blueberry.gif
Finally, there is a compromise for anyone who is vegan and who also enjoys the look of a nice leather purse : it's called Matt & Nat.
The Montreal-based brand offers a large variety of purses, wallets, and bags, all with style - and a conscience.

For the past couple years, Matt & Nat has grown from a local Montreal brand to an internationally respected and void of animal-by-products brand.
The Matt & Nat style has also developed over the years. It combines mainstream fashion with underground inspirations - most purses are named after places, movies or bands. (Radiohead, Trainspotting, Interpol, etc)

untitled.gif

Matt & Nat chose to locate their warehouse in Montreal - on Chabanel Street, a very famous fashion-factory spot - to come out with a summer and winter collection every year that varies between $40 and $135.

Does everyone wearing Matt & Nat really do for the vegan leather? I doubt it. The message is kind of hidden by the style itself, but the thing they can all agree on is that they are supporting a local company.

natalie%20cement.gif

anonymous / November 22, 2007 at 10:01 am
"wearing" matt & nat? Do people often wear purses and wallets?

They have been internationally known for more than the past couple of years you mention. I've been reading press about them in various international magazines for much more than 2 years - more like 4 or 5 years.

And you forgot to mention that "vegan leather" sure doesn't last as long as animal leather - you pay big bucks and your purse or wallet starts to fall apart verrrrrry quickly.
Valerie / November 22, 2007 at 07:43 pm

In my opinion, people wear "brands" more than they wear clothes.

Yes they have been around for 6 years to be more precise - thanks for pointing that out.

I guess I have been very lucky with my Matt & Nat purses and wallets - I've had most of them for over 3 years and they still look pretty sharp.
Bluebuilder / November 23, 2007 at 10:57 am
It should be noted that the material Mat n' Nat uses in their gear has nowhere near the lifespan of real leather, especially when exposed to the extreme cold of Montreal (it cracks)
kim / November 23, 2007 at 03:29 pm
I think it's great to point out this alternative to leather. And they're bags are niiice!

And given that it's not leather, I wouldn't expect it to have the lifespan of the stuff (like pleather - and I know we've all had our own special experiences with that stuff!)
debbie / December 27, 2007 at 02:17 pm
I am thoroughly disappointed in the service provided by Matt and Nat. My daughter saved her money to order a purse off their website which could not be found in the stores after the spending the extra cost to have it shipped here they sent a different purse with no reason why. When she spoke to a representative they told her she could send it back at her own expense. I'd say if they do not have the purse that was ordered they have no right to send whatever they please without permission of the buyer. Be sure that this service will be voiced to many people so they know what kind of company you are!!!!
Patty / January 9, 2008 at 05:52 pm
I guess everyone's experiences varies; but I've been nothing but pleased with the customer service I have received with matt & nat. I have bought over 5 bags online at different times (gifts, etc.) and always had efficient, polite customer service team help me out.

All of the bags were shipped on time, in the right styles and looked even better in person than on the site!!

I actually heard that they're launching a new site soon with a new and improved shop online section; and supposedly the new collection is hotter than ever (I saw a sneak peak in Elle Qc and LouLou this month)... CAN'T WAIT!!!!

DogTown / January 15, 2008 at 10:32 pm
"Animal Friendly Leather?" Why say it's leather and then say it's not? What is it?
Some vinyl made from Petroleum? Why does "Matt & Nat" not divulge anywhere what this
overpriced stuff is made from? Is it PC use fossil fuels to make cute purses? I guess you have to pick your fights.
Tim Merrifield / February 2, 2008 at 06:07 pm
I bought a bag from Matt and Nat for my girlfriend this year. Either they sent the wrong one or I ordered the wrong one (still not sure about that). Anyway, trying to send it back has been amazing. They provide NO customer service phone # I can find. I finally had to call and just randomly select someone from their company directory and have them connect me with someone.

THEN, that person said they'd email me some info on how to return the bag TWICE and they never have. JFC, I might as well just keep the bag.
Lyndsey / February 12, 2008 at 03:13 pm
Everything now is way over priced.
Lyndsey / February 12, 2008 at 03:13 pm
Everything now is way over priced.
Michele / February 15, 2008 at 07:01 am
My Matt & Nat bag which I bought less than 3 months ago has started peeling at the handles. There is no toll-free customer service number and no one has answered my email which I sent a week ago.

Your bad Matt & Nat, think that'll be my last bag from you.
Amanda / March 14, 2008 at 12:50 pm
I've been waiting 7 weeks for my bag and am having trouble getting ahold of anyone from Matt & Nat. I really want my bag too. I was wondering if any of you out there that recieved the wrong bag got mine. It's a small Jorga Fox purse. Brown leather and yellow stitching (they call it Cognac with Mustard). If someone did please let me know I'd love to get it!!
Debbie / March 17, 2008 at 01:07 am
Rather than respond to my issue of faulty stitching, I was added to a mailing list. Not impresses!
Janet / March 19, 2008 at 10:34 am
If you are ordering online, there isn't supposed to be a phone number you can call. You email them, online, to the returns department and they will respond to you promptly. I have ordered from Matt & Nat on several occassions, and have a dozen or so pieces from them. I have had to do returns on 3 occassions and had no problems what-so-ever. They have very clear return instructions, and have responded promptly to all of my emails.
Giselle / March 20, 2008 at 06:26 pm
I had horrible service with Matt & Nat last month. I ordered two wallets in December, called to find out the order status and was told there was no way to know the status.
When my order finally shipped, matt & nat didn't include my full address (my email confirmation had everything listed correctly, and my items were returned to their warehouse. No phone call, no notification, nothing.Only until I called, was I provided a tracking number, had to call UPS, find out why my items were returned, and contact matt & nat to provide the reasons. I eventually received my items, almost three months after ordering them.
Not impressed.
Louise / March 25, 2008 at 09:18 pm
I returned my Matt&Nat purse to the store where I purchased it because the zipper had broken after only 3 uses. The store owner told me they couldn"t help me because they no longer carry M&N purses.She said it was because the purses always had some kind of defect.
Bonnie / April 13, 2008 at 01:16 pm
The line is going through a number of changes. This line is NOT ethical at all and the "positivity" message is just a bunch of marketing nonsense.

My family operates a boutique in Western Canada. We support local fashion and jewellery artists and try to carry items that are vegan and organic. This is a small family business and we have carried this line for 6 years. We stood by Matt and Nat through the good times and bad...dealing with customers when they came back with broken zippers after only 3 uses...etc. etc. We sold a lot of Matt and Nat... like tons. We always paid our bills on time and were very good clients for Matt and Nat. Suddenly, with no warning, Matt & Nat cut our account and we are no longer "allowed" to carry the line. For some reason Matt and Nat think they are in the same league as international names like Michael Kors and Coach and want to only be carried in big name stores that carry those brands. Because we are a vegan boutique and a small business, and don't carry those lines we are cut. Now we are trying to find a replacement for Matt and Nat but it was the Matt and Nat line that brought people into our store and that made up half of our sales. The shop earnings have dropped enough that our store will most likely be closing when the lease expires at the end of the summer.

What bothers me the most is that the people at Matt and Nat DON'T CARE about the small business retailers who have helped build and promote their line in the early years. We asked if we could at least phase out Matt and Nat gradually and the answer was "no". My family put a lot of blood sweat and tears into our business and now it looks to be doomed. My mom was using this store as her nest egg and now she can't retire. Apparently we are not the only business in this position too.

I used to be a big fan of Matt and Nat but will never carry one of their bags again. I hope the "golden rule" thing they talk about on their "positivity message" comes back to haunt them karma style!

keelen / April 18, 2008 at 10:44 pm
well... i wish i had read this beforehand. i just bought a bag yesterday, i was surprised there was no paper of some sort in it with the warranty information.... i guess this is why.
Trish / April 24, 2008 at 11:42 am
I recently purchased a beautiful handbag and received nothing but terrific service. From the time I ordered the bag that I wanted (Jorja fox small in indigo - SWOON) my whole shopping experience went smoothly...Not only that, POST purchase, I received 2 confirmations of my order and then the following day I received a shipment notification with a link to my UPS tracking number....So whatever problems they had in the past with logistics- I guess they've taken all your advice because the system runs pretty smooth to me!!!

PS- I was curious about what someone said about not answering e-mails so I sent a test to oninereturns@mattandnat.com (as CLEARLY mentioned in the contact us section of their website)and got a response within 24 hours by a very polite customer service agent. They may have had problems in the past as some of you mentioned- but if so I give them kudos for stepping it up- WAY UP.
INDER BEDI / April 29, 2008 at 04:42 pm
*POSTED BY INDER BEDI OWNER AND FOUNDER OF MATT & NAT*

Bonnie,

First let me speak on behalf of everyone at MATT &NAT to express our sympathy and consideration for your situation. You are correct, our line has been going through a number of changes in the past few years. What started as a small local business a few years back is changing and evolving. But I can assure you that the brand is changing with our aspirations as designers, not as business people. We work very hard and strive to put together collections that are different, interesting, innovative. We care about MATT & NAT being a vegan line, this is an integral part of who we are, and like any designers we also strive for MATT & NAT to get international recognition as a fashion –forward design label.

The positivity message that you refer to has never been about marketing. It is something that I wrote 10 years ago when I was working out of my home/business apartment to launch matt & nat. It reflected the feelings that I had regarding spirituality as well as the world of fashion and how matt & nat would try to bridge the two.

We try our best as a company to conduct our business in a fair manner. We have become much more involved with charities both local and across North America, because we believe that helping others should be an important aspect of business, but our resources are not that of a large corporation. We are still a relatively small company been built over the last twelve years, driven NOT by dollars but rather by passion, design and positivity. We can only hope that our customers can appreciate the direction that we have taken and support our vision as a homegrown company; it matters to us, especially in our own backyard.

We have had to review our distribution recently in the context of our brand positioning. We did phase out stores in this process, if your family fell through the cracks, please contact me to see how we can help, I’m sure you know where to find me….
phx333 / May 22, 2008 at 05:34 pm
I just bought a bag last week.

I wanted another one and went online to get it. I was very insulted to see that I cannot get service in french. After reading all the comments, it is obvious that respect is not important for Matt and Nat, money is.

They will no longer get either from me, money or respect.

Ashley / May 24, 2008 at 06:05 pm
I too am a store owner that can totally relate to the previous store owner. Not only have we been "dumpped" but I have sugested many times to corporate and their regional reps to get a recycling program in place so there animal friendly bags don't end up in our landfil sites for next hundred years. I have to this day never heard a thing.

I get that they are going a diffrent direction but when I called to ask how to handle the switch over w\ my loyal clients, 1st I was put in touch w\ the US marketing manager, yet I am in canada, where he went on about the design and it very architual,and complex.This is the NEW direction the company was going.... Like it was way over my head and I was far to simple and my clients would never get it.Hmmmm was I totally insulted. I belive in change and that there is a place in the market that Matt and Nat will fit, I just think there business practices are in the toilet with how they handled all of this. I think their reputation has been built on loyal clients and store owners, which was TOTALLY and Completly ignored.
Good Luck, I to will never suport this company again, and really no matter how complex and amazing your fall will be, come on we are still talking about bags right??
Jill / May 31, 2008 at 12:47 am
I received a Matt and Nat bag as a Christmas gift last year. I have used it almost everyday and think it is a great bag. I have never had an issue with the quality of the bag and in fact, believe the bag looks cleaner and newer than some of my leather bags after this much use. I just purchased another bag from the web site and fingers crossed that this one comes with no problems too.
Jill / May 31, 2008 at 12:48 am
Suzanne / July 10, 2008 at 11:58 pm
Well, I too am one of those store owners who was faithful to Matt and Nat and had a huge amount of sales that everyone in the chain of retail profited from. I stood back in shock and awe as Matt and Nat sent out a blanket form letter to most retailers that carried their product saying they were going in a new direction. Oh yes, here is the question? What did you base your decision on Inder? Was it the other products in our store? Just curious as neither you nor anyone in your company ever stepped foot in our shop.
Not a thank you or "up yours" after four years of supporting their product. Let me tell you poor innocent customers, the bags from Matt and Nat are about as ecologically sound as the plastic bags you throw into the land fill. The whole "Vegan" concept sounds lovely but the material which these bags are made from is a HUGE pollutant of our earth. The process to make vinyl which is really all they are made from is not an earth friendly one. If you want Vegan then use hemp, it's about the only product that is not only animal free but earth conscious. In case you hadn't noticed, vinyl bags have been around for decades, there is nothing special about the process which Matt and Nat uses to make theirs.
I have to applaud Matt and Nat for using the "Vegan" word in their advertising ploy. It not only works it seems to dull the minds of most label hungry shoppers. For Pete's sake I had a customer who was convinced you could eat their bags!! About the only thing I can guarantee from their bags is shoddy workmanship. These bags are mass produced overseas in who knows what factory and many a mistake is made. We had so many returns from customers due to breakage that on more than one occasion I had someone returning a bag while someone else was trying to purchase one at the till. Talk about awkward moment!
At any rate I would never carry their product again as it has gone up in price to the point of ridiculous while the quality has remained the same. Yes, they have great designs I will admit that but so do lots of other deserving more ethical companies. We have introduced many more lines to our store and they are flying off the shelves, so what was at first a problem is now a solution. Bye,Bye Matt and Nat.....
Suzanne / July 11, 2008 at 12:00 am
Glam Gal / July 28, 2008 at 11:19 pm
I am also a very disapointed matt and nat retailer that are being cut-off as well. I guess they want us to explore other Canadian brands and look for another company that can give us better value and customer service. Anyway, I will be visiting the Mode Accessories Show in Toronto in August, and checking out a new line called PINKSTIX. I saw them on the Mode Acc Newsletter/Retail news that they're featuring a new vegan leather handbag line. And from some of the emailed photos I received, it looks like an exciting line. Anyway, I will let all of you know after the show.
Surprised / August 7, 2008 at 01:33 pm
I am surprised at the voracity of some peoples comments about MATT & NAT. To the small business owners: I ask you this; Why would you rely on simply one line to carry your business? This does not make good business sense. You should be able to draw revenue in a more balanced way because there is more than one reason that can suddenly occur where you as the retailer can suddenly get the shaft. Lots of companies go bankrupt, sell out, merge, etc...

To all of the disappointed customers, what are your expectations? I would say M&N offer fashionable bags, that are not leather so they don't kill animals but aren't necessarily eco-friendly considering PLASTIC IS PLASTIC IS PLASTIC. Diapers anybody? So get off the soap box and be happy with your cute little bag at a not so bad price point.
karen / August 7, 2008 at 05:11 pm
To the above written by surprise,
You are obviously have not been dumped by matt and nat. Also there was no sellout, merge or bankruptcy..... shafted yes!
Ps i don't have kids and know what it is like when you stand behind a product for years from a reatailer and consumer.
diversity in business is the key but we all did our job in giving matt and Nat the platform to be as great as they are.
So keep buying thier product...myself and my clients are choosing to suport else where
Anonymous / August 22, 2008 at 09:24 am
I've recently ordered from Matt & Nat during their last sale and found their customer service outstanding. The last 3 times I received my order between 2 and 5 business days...that's excellent!!
I have to say I find I don't have to be as careful with M&N bags as real leather. They don't scratch as easily and they wipe clean with a damp cloth. I absolutely love my Matt & Nat's...

I do have to say that I've ordered more in the past when the prices were lower. Most people won't pay $100 for a handbag, and now the prices are $200 and up. I don't even know if their sale prices will be low enough for me now. Love the new feutre line, but why is it only available in black and brown....I know black and brown are classics and a lot of people like them... (sorry but I think they're boring.) I miss the plum, raspberry, and orange (the fire colours) ...they were beautiful. Love the new plum but theres only one purse and a handful of wallets available in it. Love to see more purses in this beautiful colour.
I just find the new line very mainstream, nothing that makes me swoon =) like Johnny Black, Julia and Vicious did...those were beautiful!! And the autobahn was a classic and now it's gone too!!

On a different but similar note, I know of a Candle company (that made absolutely awesome candles ) in Southwestern Ontario that just about put themselves out of business because they were only to be sold in "exclusive" stores.
Everyday people just found everyday candles in everyday stores and bought them instead.
When the Candle company tried to get back into the every day stores, they found the stores had moved on and didn't want them any longer.
I hope Matt & Nat doesn't get so pretentious. After all it's everyday people that fell madly in love with their purses and talked about them, and showed them to anyone who would listen. Well now if everyday people can't afford them....
Sometimes a more exclusive richer crowd is also a more fickle crowd. They love new things, novelty...and then they're on to the next new thing...
Hope Matt & Nat keeps us everyday people in mind....
a once loyal customer / August 28, 2008 at 09:25 pm
I started buying Matt & Nat bags when they were easily affordable and before they were so high in popularity. Recently, their prices have become outrageous and are completely unaffordable for the average person. As a vegan, I was so happy when I initially found their bags and started buying them. Moreover, as a "shopaholic", I loved their style! I I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT HOW A COMPANY WAS MAKING VEGAN FRIENDLY BAGS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE AND IN A VERY TRENDY WAY! However, I will never purchase another bag of their's again, nor will I reccommend them due to their greed and decision to raise the price SO much. NOW they're just another one of those UNAFFORDABLE items...
worst cute bag i've ever owned / September 19, 2008 at 07:03 pm
i'd had a "positivity pouch" for years, loved its minimalist wallet styling and hip details, including the positivity mantra. so several months ago i shelled out more than i've ever spent on a bag for a matt & nat purse.

while stylish, my new purse began to flake away on its second time out of the closet, slowly shedding green vinyl everywhere. not so stylish. and since it's plastic, i was disturbed to find my cat licked some off the floor where it had fallen (the bag sheds more profusely than she does) the other day. so...into the dumpster.

i don't have a lot of money, and don't like to add to landfills, so take obsessively good care of my things. i was shocked to see this kind of shoddy workmanship masquerading as good for the planet. how good is it if i have to throw the bag away after a few months and buy another bag?

i will never buy matt & nat again, especially after reading this site. apparently the company's ethical business practices extend beyond the consumer to small-business owners.

the founder should be ashamed of herself for writing the above letter (and her lackeys who so obviously posted above about the great "customer service team") as damage control, rather than just making things right for both consumers and shafted biz owners by doing the following five-step recovery program:

1. admitting the issues
2. apologizing publicly
3. offering to replace consumers' shoddy bags with something that won't fall apart immediately
4. finding truly sustainable "vegan" materials for the line (hint: not petroleum-based plastics)
5. changing business policies so small-biz owners are honored

now that would be "choosing positivity."
buns / October 7, 2008 at 04:38 pm
I don't think you ca blame a corporation for wanting to expand their empire. Matt and Nat was once a very small business, and I don't thinks it is fair for people to expect them to put their own ability to feed their kids behind the needs of other companies. Just because Matt and Nat use ethical means to make their products does not mean they should indulge the needs of every other small business at their own expense. And to say that you are not going to buy their products because they are changing the distribution of their retailers is ridiculous.

I have a feeling that those comments were made by disgruntled retailers who are trying to vent out their frustrations. MATT AND NAT is an amazing company that combines compassion for the environment with an amazing fashion sense. As a vegan myself, I am grateful that I can have a cute bag without resorting to killing animals.

To those that resent the growth of M&N (which could be on the verge of enlightening the world of compassion over fashion) - please grow up.
Laura / October 13, 2008 at 10:05 pm
While I do love the Matt & Nat bag designs, I have to say I was extremely disappointed when I bought what I thought was a "Canadian" bag and found a small tag inside that read "Made in China". Why are these Canadian designers outsourcing their manufacturing? Profit is the obvious answer. It is simply unethical false advertising for a company to tout their wares as "Canadian" when they are actually made in China.

And we all know how high the quality control standards are in China.
kiki / October 25, 2008 at 09:29 am
Buns,
How is raising your prices so high that only a small portion of our population a good move? I don't believe this is all "disgruntled" retailers, this is upset consumers too. You are no better then Matt & Nat if you are going to make excuses for their bad behavior. I respect the fact that you like their bags and feel passionate about them, but don't for a second judge the small businesses. You probably work for some corporate job and never have to worry about making enough money to survive. I for one used to love this brand because it wasn't about who had the most money or having to search high and low to get my hands on one of these "exclusive" purses. I loved them because you could go into a trendy boutique and spend $80-$100 on a fun VINYL bag and feel good that you were supporting a Canadian designer. I wish Matt and Nat the best of luck with their new "lower end" line that I have heard about. You can change the name of your company Matt & Nat, but the damage to your reputation has been done. I know many, many people that will never support your company again.... no matter what you call it.
Nasa / October 31, 2008 at 09:08 pm
i think that everyone posting here needs a big glass of GET A LIFE during their next meal. my friends and i have been going to warehouse sales of matt and nat for years. the bags that are rejected, thrown around and trampled on. and theyre perfect. how old are all of you that are condemning a company for price and quality of online customer service? obviously old enough to have a part time job but young enough not to know anything about economics or human error. you think that if the company sucked so bad, that they could afford to hike up their prices? are you their ONLY customer who they so love to screw? shop at walmart, if you dont like it, and spend your money on school to improve your typing skills.

ps- spiritual, environmental or political messages are what YOU make of them. the value of them for YOU should not depend on how the rich owner of a company "feels". its ridiculous to even pretend that you know how anyone feels, so stop using that as the excuse to why your flavor-of-the-week rebellion against the world didnt pan out.
Leah / November 1, 2008 at 12:10 am
Nasa, my favorite part of your self righteous post was when you wrote, "and spend your money on school to improve your typing skills." Perhaps follow your own advice and also extend those lessons to learning basic English. Here is a hint for you, when starting a new sentence, always capitalize your first letter. I also enjoyed the part of your post when you complained about people who posted messages on here, and yet here you are posting a message of your own. Anyways, I think the lesson here is not to judge one and other, but to understand that Matt and Nat has screwed over a lot of businesses. Plain and simple.
Nasa / November 1, 2008 at 01:18 pm
CONGRATULATIONS about the capitals. omitting something for speed is not the same as not knowing how sentence structure works, while bashing others for being senseless and stupid. message boards are pretty much the lowest form of communication, and every 5 years or so i vent that on one thats particularly ridiculous. considering you didnt comment on any of my other points, ill consider myself well- spoken. you and everyone else here just wait around for something to say, because the more people argue the more interesting your life becomes; point proven. the internet has become such an easy way to anonymously "judge" others, that no one makes any sense any more. people subscribe to blogs just to make sure that bands they hate see their "METALLICA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" every time someone posts something... oh good show! you are really proving something there. NEWSFLASH. no famous person or otherwise has to care about you and what you feel, and are certainly not obligated to be transparent about how THEY feel to satisfy your psychological discrepancies.

POINT: grow up, and if you got the wrong purse or it fell apart, do what you can to fix the problem and then STOP BUYING

ps- i also forgot apostrophes... did you catch that? ;)

pps- if you knew what self-righteous meant, you would realize that i am the least one here.
becky / November 3, 2008 at 11:57 am
I am a store owner in the USA. We also have had major difficulties with the Matt & Nat line - seems to be a trend they are successful at as many other store owners I know are in the same postiion. We were lucky to find an Animal Friendly & Eco handbag line made here in the USA - Vamp Bags - www.vampbags.com. You should check it out. Not only did I get customer service that was AMAZING but the owners / designers called to thank me for my order! The quality is unsurpassed and some of my customers have been carrying their bags for three years - without any issues. And these bags ARE eco friendly and after speaking with them recently I found out that a total recycling program is in the works and should be in place after the new year. These girls talk that talk but are walking the walk too!

leather montreal / February 7, 2009 at 03:37 pm
For any leather repairs, try leather coronet.
justice / March 18, 2009 at 05:47 pm
heyy im a grade 7 student and i need some help to find some stuff about you guys if you can help me soon that would be great and please email me back brown_ed_cat@hotmail.com
justice / March 18, 2009 at 05:47 pm
kmac / May 11, 2009 at 05:17 pm
I had the unfortunate experience of working at Matt & Nat a few years back. I can say, without hesitation, that it was the worst company I have ever had to work for. Inder and Many, while perhaps animal friendly, are definitely not people friendly. They have a lot of neat tricks up their sleaves, including firing people on their 6 month anniversaries so that they never have to give anyone promised benefits. I was lucky enough to quit before that embarassment happened. Also, they make their bags in China - maybe having your bags made in sweat shops out of non-degradable plastics seems like an earth friendly choice to you, but not to me. Oh, and they actually have their employees take the "made in china" stickers out of their bags before selling them.
Really nice.
Ranu / June 4, 2009 at 02:33 pm
Ahh now I know why there is rust on the zippers. I was so happy about the bag until I got home and really check it out. What a freakin' embrassement for 514 area code. They can sell all the Rusty Made in China to Bloomingdales. There are other tons of designers who are not trying to make a fool outta customers.
Saviour / June 10, 2009 at 10:31 pm
kmac email me
Kristen / June 14, 2009 at 11:39 am
Can anyone give me the names of some good lines I should look into selling. I want to expand my boutique and would love some advice!!!
thanks in advance!
Kiki / June 19, 2009 at 12:55 am
Hey Kristen, you should get big buddha bags. They are awesome bags! Also Chinese Laundry has some affordable and nice designs too!
Kmac you are my hero for coming clean about this. You just confirmed what all us business owners pretty much already knew about them. CRAZY PANTS! I always felt really sorry for the girls in the claims dept, having to deal with people returning their shoddy merchandise... day after day after day.
kmac / July 24, 2009 at 11:07 am
Savior - I'm sorry, I am a bit blog-stupid. I'm not sure how to email you?
Saviour / July 28, 2009 at 12:51 pm
hey kmac! you can email me by clicking on my name below
interesting / August 2, 2009 at 03:17 am
This Message goes out to Laura, I completely understand about people wanting to see the "made in canada" label on the products. Heck, I would love to see it to. I produce goods as well. When I first started with my Idea, I wanted to produce only here in Canada. I was so stuck on that, I became stubborn. As I started to make my idea come to life, I started noticing that some of the processes I wanted to use were not available. For example I wanted to use hand embroidery to avoid using machines. I wanted to find a company that can provide me with hand works as opposed to machine works. Slowly...slowly... I started to realize that no one here can cater to my needs. AND when I did find a company that could cater to my needs, they wanted to charge more than an arm and a leg. To give you an idea, A product that was planned to cost me 10 dollars ended up costing me 22.50 right here. Not only people here dont want to offer hand works it is very hard, extremely hard.

I learned the hard way, because I ended up losing so much time that I lost opportunities for three buying periods, because everyone was sending me around in circles. So then I decided to re-think my production strategy. My heart was set to produce in Canada, but It just was not feasible. Cost wise, time wise and no one wanted to touch it. But... now, in India or China or Thailand etc... hand works are available all over the place, it was like a dream come true. Wow!!! Hand works available everywhere. At an affordable cost too! So Now yes, there are stories of outsourcing, dont know how it is being made, who is making it, how are the people treated. I think that the company that wants to produce needs to take action and make sure their products are being produced ethically. Thats all.

So when you see made in China or India, or Thailand or anywhere else, please try to think that maybe the product was not easy to make in Canada, maybe it was just more feasible elsewhere.

As for Matt and Natt, The concept is amazing, it is exciting to see a local company go international. I was not impressed to see all these negative remarks, but hey, the company is growing and learning at the same time, mistakes will be made, hopefully the mistakes will be corrected. Its only natural. I dont think that they are using Vegan as an angle, I think it is their brand philosophy and I think it is a great philosophy.
heloise / August 28, 2009 at 11:05 pm
To Interesting: It seems as though you do not like the negative comments about Matt & Nat because people's problems with that company are the same as their problems with your company. I think it is pretty far fetched for people to feel sorry for Matt & Nat for "having to outsource to China because it's hard to get the stuff made in Canada."
I think Laura's problem was that Matt & Nat puts such emphasis on being Canadian, when there product is not. I have a friend who designs clothes for Zellers which are then made in India and China, and you don't hear those crappy labels emphasizing their Canadian-ness. To me, Matt & Nat is just as bad as any of those labels sold in Zellers or Walmart, and are even worse because they pretend to be something they are not.
Lolll / September 25, 2009 at 05:48 pm
This is hilarious, 'interested', they don't even recycle you should see their garbage can overflowing with paper and plastic. And sweetie you're not fooling anyone, hand embroidery is available in north america, and europe just like the 'processes' to make an ugly pink PLEATHER bag... more more more...now now now...wake up.
not impressed / October 18, 2009 at 08:11 pm
Nice bags but expensive as anything as the bag lasted one week. It should come with a warning sign, don't use in cold temperatures as the bags cracks. i wish I had known this as I lost the total contents of my bag as I was waiting for a taxi in downtown Newyork. I never bought anything so useless in my life, great job matt and nat,you might as well leave the made in China signs right on.
cvm / December 8, 2009 at 02:33 pm
Mat and Nat is terrible quality. I bought a wallet and the next day, the leather tore. I'll never buy another
KWard / January 17, 2010 at 04:04 pm
I wish I had read this site before I had ordered online from Matt and Nat. They have the worst customer service I've ever experienced. They received my return on Dec. 5, 2009 and as of January 17, 2010, they have yet to apply the refund to my credit card. (I was told it would be issued on December 22, 2009 and when I emailed the ONE person who processes returns on January 7, 2010, I was told that the refund HADN'T been issued on December 22 but would be done that day, January 7. I've given them until January 20 to resolve this, and if they don't, I hope they enjoy the legal action I'll send their way.
Sept. replying to a comment from anonymous / December 29, 2010 at 09:51 pm
First off... Why so negative? Everything you said was jerky.
Second- these bags DON'T fall apart quickly. They may not last as long as leather, but I've had mine 3 years and it looks great- hardly any wear. Maybe you just treat your bags like garbage.

Why be such a negative snob? Who even cares if they've been well known for 3 years or 5? Jeez...
getting a loan with bad credit / June 29, 2012 at 11:10 am
I do agree with all the concepts you've presented in your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for newbies. May just you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.
Our company / February 14, 2014 at 09:51 pm
Amazing! Its genuinely remarkable piece of writing, I
have got much clear idea on the topic of from this piece of writing.
www.e3la.org / February 28, 2014 at 02:23 pm
Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell
and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off
topic but I had to tell someone!
carpets for communities / March 1, 2014 at 07:27 pm
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this brilliant blog!
I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new updates and will share this
site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!
Leigh / March 6, 2014 at 06:02 pm
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time
and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something
like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Julian / June 1, 2014 at 09:17 am
After I originally left a comment I seem to have
clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the exact same comment.
Perhaps there is an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?
Thanks!
csgo idle servers / June 1, 2014 at 07:17 pm
Dot - A 2 (Defense of the Ancients) Dot - A is a
multiplayer online battle arena where players are placed in a five versus five match with
the objective of destroying the enemy team's stronghold, or the "Ancient".
The simple mode looks better and is easier to use
but if you want your server to use less resources of your PC then I recommend
the second option. Though as a downloadable title for the console platforms, it
might seem as though Global Offensive isn't going to retail for full price.
roofing Toronto / June 3, 2014 at 04:53 pm
Asking questions are really pleasant thing if you are
not understanding anything totally, except this post offers good understanding even.
places to buy geze / June 5, 2014 at 12:51 am
What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful
and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to contribute & assist
other users like its helped me. Great job.
tmobile iphone / June 22, 2014 at 05:39 am
Hi there aare using Wordpress for your site platform?
I'm new to the bpog world butt I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
www.chubby-chicks.com / June 25, 2014 at 01:18 pm
Everyone forgot that the boys were supposed to get the wind chime in the conservatory; they
only remembered that the friends had gone where only some had spied the mansion through the gates.
Some guys wear tight pants; some guys wear baggy pants - no question which we ladies prefer.

Flo and Eddie are the stage names of Mark Volman and Howard Kaylan as they power
concerts all over the country as The Turtles.
http://lukebryantickets.omarfoundation.org / July 24, 2014 at 01:26 pm
Thats amusing! But thanks again with this post
live casino online / August 13, 2014 at 11:42 pm
Needless to say, this way, you get an ambience of real casino while
sitting in your home. Having a multi-functional cashier is ideal for players as they can find their way around
easily. 4 out of every $100 spent at any American roulette table
- this is why you should never play American roulette
if you can help it and just stick to European roulette.
Angeles / September 16, 2014 at 06:12 pm
Good day I am so excited I found your web site, I really found you by accident,
while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Regardless
I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read
it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I
have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent work.
How to hack facebook accounts / September 19, 2014 at 06:20 am
Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you are
not understanding anything completely, but this poece of writing
gives fastidious understanding even.
colombianoeconomiazz.yolasite.com / April 3, 2015 at 03:57 pm
N? estoy plenamente deacuerdo con lo comentado, s?n embargo no est? mal el contenido
en s?.Un saludo!
work at home institute scam / April 22, 2015 at 06:37 am
Yes! Finally something about made plenty cash.
Deer Antler Review / April 29, 2015 at 05:05 am
If you desire to improve your experience simply keep visiting this web
page and be updated with the hottest news update posted
here.
extract data from website / May 2, 2015 at 09:06 am
Excellent, what a webpage it is! This blog provides helpful information to us, keep it up.
scraper software / May 2, 2015 at 02:38 pm
Great post! We are linking to this particularly great article
on our site. Keep up the great writing.
Vital Cleanse weight loss / May 2, 2015 at 07:04 pm
What's up friends, pleasant article and nice arguments commented
at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these.
Sergio / May 3, 2015 at 12:37 pm
The lack of this publicity contributes directly to the amount of the population that watches other sports instead of soccer.
In the long run sports like soccer, cricket, volleyball and other exclusive sports
events World Cup and Olympics are more enclosed because of
their ideal viewership in the world which furthermore captured a large number of the dignified viewers.
Some Asians prefer the long tedious hours playing Mahjong while others gamble heavily on Toto
or more popularly known as Lotto in Europe.
Janie / May 5, 2015 at 06:18 am
Motivation / May 12, 2015 at 12:08 am
However, by allowing employees to engage iin job rotation, employees
are likely to experience greater satisfaction by identifying strengths and weaknesses.
It could be drfined as the driving force that leadss too an action.
Finding your inspiration and motivation cann be eaasier than you think.
waist+training / May 18, 2015 at 04:29 am
When mist people imagine a corset, they are most likely too think
oof a coorset from Victorian times. Finally, the most crucia
reasn foor many women is that not wearing a bra is very comfortable.
Leather jackets and clothin were never as popular wirh gays
as they were when they mde them the culture-clothing item for gayss around the world.
binary option demo / May 23, 2015 at 07:59 am
However, the biggest drawback is that the reward
is always going to be less than the risk which means that you will need to be right most of the time
in order to earn a profit. Trying to work with a complicated system will only make the
problems more difficult to solve. There are now a days a large number of stock online trading are running them.
cool garden sheds / May 27, 2015 at 11:53 pm
It's an remarkable article in favor of all the online visitors;
they will take benefit from it I am sure.
aktueller zinssatz hausfinanzierung / June 5, 2015 at 05:00 am
There's certainly a lot to learn about this issue.
I love all of the points you've made.
Lakeisha / June 8, 2015 at 07:54 am
s Haiti Relief Bounty Tournament will match all bounty money won and donate the
total relief efforts to Haiti up to $50,000 and also contribute all tournament fees collected.
What do you believe have been the obstacles to reaching your healthy goals.
I obviously can't go to all those different campuses whenever I want to buy fan apparel, so I shop
for my official NCAA football gear online.

Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: missing ) at offset 27 in /home/freshdaily/midnightpoutine.ca/freshdaily/framework/models/entry.php on line 62
Szybcy i w?ciekli 7 Online / June 9, 2015 at 03:13 pm
Of course the entire position is to have the
cameras be very obvious. They claim there were no
clinical trials (there were), and that it has serious adverse reactions (it
doesn't). Whites, blacks,Koreans,Latinos,Iranians,the police and the criminals, the
rich and poor, and the powerful and the less fortunate.
specialiste / June 14, 2015 at 09:02 pm
en relâchement des intestins , il est extrêmement recommandé que vous acquérez beaucoup de liquides comme un moyen de
remplacer les liquides perdus le physique .
Alana / June 16, 2015 at 09:58 am
If you wish for to grow your know-how just keep visiting
this website and be updated with the latest news posted here.
Body Beast Workout / June 17, 2015 at 06:51 am
One of the most frusztrating things in the world for a burgeoning bodybuilder is to be stuck with aan incredibly skinny
body that refuses to put on muscle. It can be don nearly
anywhere and needs no speecial equipment except a suitable pair of running shoes.

The total number of phases for the P90X workout program is 3.
argentyna naród, argentyna zabytki / June 28, 2015 at 06:50 pm
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on argentyna podró?e.
Regards
wonder click / July 2, 2015 at 10:24 am
Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a weblog website?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea
breadman plus manuals / July 4, 2015 at 01:11 am
For those who plan on saving these to use in a disaster state of affairs,
remember you won't have energy. Print them or study them.
diwali importance / July 4, 2015 at 10:29 am
Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a weblog website?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were tiny
bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered
vibrant clear idea
Ryan / July 4, 2015 at 01:54 pm
At this time it appears like Wordpress is the best
blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've
read) Is that what you're using on your blog?
My Blog / July 5, 2015 at 03:14 am
Appreciation to my father who shared with me regarding this
web site, this blog is truly amazing.
This license allows overseers of yacht clubs, marinas, camps or schools to
operate tiny vessels for the objective of their firms.
Live Video Streaming Software / July 6, 2015 at 03:30 am
Awesome issues here. I am very satisfied to look your
article. Thanks so much and I am looking ahead to contact you.
Will you kindly drop me a mail?
flawless youth skin review / July 7, 2015 at 09:31 pm
I do not know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing
problems with your site. It appears like some of the
text within your content are running off the
screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if
this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my browser
because I've had this happen previously. Thanks
Blake / July 10, 2015 at 12:23 am
ray ban optical / July 10, 2015 at 12:47 pm
Hi there to all, the contents present at this web site
are actually remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep
up the good work fellows.
Anytime Profits Scam / July 10, 2015 at 03:37 pm
Hi there Dear, are you genuinely visiting this site daily, if so afterward
you will absolutely get good knowledge.
testoboost / July 13, 2015 at 12:26 pm
Its not my first time to pay a visit this web site, i am browsing this site
dailly and get pleasant data from here every day.
website / July 13, 2015 at 09:19 pm
Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are not understanding
anything fully, but this post gives nice understanding yet.
http://hypem.com/SandraBaker/feed / July 14, 2015 at 10:05 am
The double happiness sign is a dynamic symbol for eternal love.
Try choosing prints or plaques in their favorite colors and materials, or printed with
motifs that hold personal meaning to them.
For free Icovia allows people to use Icovia's amazing space
planner design tools to "create their own professional floor plans in minutes".
WiFI analytic Marketing / July 15, 2015 at 06:48 pm
It's hard to come by well-informed people for this subject,
but you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks
Diabetes Free / July 15, 2015 at 11:49 pm
I was pretty pleased to uncover this site.
I need to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!!
I definitely loved every bit of it and i also have you saved as a
favorite to see new things in your web site.
https://about.me/goieltsdotnet/ / July 21, 2015 at 12:43 pm
In the Academic module, there are two jobs: in Job 1 prospects describe a diagram, chart,
graph or procedure, and in Task 2 they respond to an argument.
Tamara / July 22, 2015 at 01:42 pm
Vihreä rossi luottamustehtävä karl mafia taistelija keskeytys kolehmainen loppusumma ,
pyörähtää tasata luovutus nojalla maallinen eno
tasapuolisesti kunnallispolitiikka lukematon solmu kapitalismi .
Elma / July 23, 2015 at 05:14 am
If you get quite a number of names of those who have been glad with the work performed
by the corporate, you may need a winner.
Dondero / July 23, 2015 at 12:54 pm
However, because REITs are traded on the stock exchange, it's liquidity is much higher than the
actual property itself. Foreign exchange investment does not
demand huge monetary capital. It therefore forces
you to use money only for its intended purpose.
Facebook Maker / July 23, 2015 at 06:44 pm
Wow! At last I got a blog from where I can actually take helpful facts concerning
my study and knowledge.
cash with matt scam / July 26, 2015 at 11:08 am
Hi mates, how is everything, and what you want to say regarding this piece of
writing, in my view its truly amazing in favor of me.
hair parts / July 26, 2015 at 07:16 pm
I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
Does one offer guest writers to write content available for you?
I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write concerning
here. Again, awesome web site!
prednisone.bloggplatsen.se / July 26, 2015 at 08:10 pm
Si vous ne desirez pas acheter votre riz en supermarche, rien ne vous empeche d'aller
chez le marchand de riz du coin.
tiny troopers 2 cheat iphone / July 28, 2015 at 02:09 am
Hi there! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great data you
could have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.
Adirondack Furniture East Syracuse Ny / July 29, 2015 at 03:03 am
It also has this nature in case plastic adirondack chair
I am going to make it more resistible to decay and damage.
The front legs to the front legs are next and I'll show you the
two by four post and cut two back frame pieces. Their curved seats
and angled backs. So I'm gonna put on reception tables convey a feeling of
the main disadvantages of this American innovation is holding fast as a result, I so learneded.
short term loans online bad credit / July 29, 2015 at 01:35 pm
You need to choose a lender who provide direct deposit.
She wants potential buyers to save at least 20% for a down payment'and that's on top of having an 8-month emergency fund
saved up. Individuals can also have an opportunity to utilize these deals irrespective of his poor fiscal standing.
Elijah / July 29, 2015 at 06:42 pm
I habe read so many articles about the blogger lovrs except this post is genuinely a good piecce of writing, keep it up.
du lich da nang tron goi 3 ngay / July 30, 2015 at 09:59 pm
I know this web page provides quality based content
and additional data, is there any other site which offers such data in quality?
online gambling / July 31, 2015 at 07:57 am
What's up, yeah this piece of writing is truly fastidious and I
have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.
thanks.
Mtmograph motion v2 0 / August 2, 2015 at 02:56 pm
Fine detail is good.
lashvolution / August 4, 2015 at 10:22 am
Remarkable issues here. I am very happy to see your post.
Thanks so much and I'm having a look ahead to touch you.
Will you please drop me a e-mail?
Toronto Gay SEO / August 4, 2015 at 09:40 pm
Hello I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I
was researching on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say
thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read
it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read a
great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent jo.
local std testing / August 4, 2015 at 10:41 pm
to find out more information on our company and payday loan practices.
of San Francisco, CA that are giving out short term loans and calling them deposit advances.
The borrowers if desire can also seize supplementary time for arrangement
but will then are obliged to forfeit further sum in the
form of very well.
nursing / August 6, 2015 at 02:19 pm
If you wish for to improve your knowledge only keep
visiting this web site and be updated with the latest gossip
posted here.
buyers guide / August 7, 2015 at 04:42 am
But today already in the market youu could find many options in rings.
You can mske use oof several gifts when your budget allows, however the most
special you have to function as the lovely earrings. So if youu
are intending on your engagement and so are trying to find perfect ring
then visit essentially the most popular and reputed online jewelry store too
purchse beautiful ring to your beloved.
http://momsc.com / August 9, 2015 at 12:09 am
If you want to obtain much from this post then you have to apply these techniques to your won weblog.
Holly / August 9, 2015 at 12:08 pm
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I to
find this topic to be actually one thing which I
feel I would by no means understand. It seems
too complex and extremely broad for me. I am having a look forward
to your subsequent publish, I'll attempt to get the
hold of it!
www.smj-ulm.de / August 10, 2015 at 04:51 pm
Retailers such as Dell, Best Buy, yet others have eligible
programs just for this promotion. This may not be something which they've purchased on their own, but they'd really
appreciate getting as a gift. There are literally an incredible number of apps available which means you are able
to find something you like.
alsalim.net / August 11, 2015 at 06:18 pm
hi!,I really like your writing so so much! share we be in contact more about your
post on AOL? I need an expert in this space to resolve my problem.
Maybe that is you! Having a look ahead to peer you.
Grosfillex Furniture / August 11, 2015 at 11:50 pm
Once you have a lighter pinkish tint to them. Most people want outdoor grosfillex bahia chair swings
that are secured to the elements hurricane season, use a gentle abrasive.

Let's go over your furnishings. Have grosfillex bahia chair a towel tree on which to build your furniture, then leave it outside.

Before purchasing aluminium garden furniture sets can be put to practical use but must also be should.
Neogyn / August 12, 2015 at 05:22 pm
For the reason that the admin of this website is working, no question very
quickly it will be famous, due to its quality contents.
Rudy / August 14, 2015 at 08:57 am
Most of the old women treat their younger partners
as their subordinate through their motherly attitude
even during their sexual activities, which is not fair. In the Videos women are
executing to satisfy user's most erotic fantasy.
MILFs have a busy schedule, think in advance and don't freak if she is not always available.
Septic Riser / August 15, 2015 at 11:54 am
Thanks for some other wonderful article. Where else
may just anyone get that kind of information in such
a perfect means of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the search
for such info.
dental discount plans / August 15, 2015 at 09:55 pm
all the time i used to read smaller articles that
as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this
article which I am reading now.
repeater / August 16, 2015 at 10:36 pm
It will save to a small (less than 5K) file that can easily be emailed to other users.

The technical principle which is applied here is the principle of synchronization of
computational science with physical science elements.
While this was something of a hassle, it was better than having no wireless.
A hybrid network is a combination of any two or more topologies in such
a way that the resulting network does not exhibit one of the standard topologies (e.
babycook / August 17, 2015 at 02:20 am
Rien de fundamental, pour arriver ici, les internautes a la pointe de la mode ont level example l'offre Babycook unique p BEABA + Notice.
Rubin / August 18, 2015 at 10:45 pm
Couples hoping to conceive may discover that heading to sunnier climes may well make improvements to their likelihood, in accordance to experts.

Fertilisation prices, stay births, and the quantity of eggs all enhanced just after gals have
been in the sun.
Experts examined the IVF benefits of 6,000 gals over a 6-yr-old
period, and analysed them along with the climate circumstances in the thirty day period prior to ladies started out treatment.

For the duration of the the very least sunny intervals, reside beginning premiums were being fourteen for every cent,
but this determine rose to 19 for every cent when the weather improved, The Telegraph described.

Dr Frank Vandekerckhove, a Belgian researcher
from the College Healthcare facility Ghent’s Centre for Reproductive Medicine, presented the analyze at the European Modern society of Human Copy, and explained to the convention that sunshine, superior temperatures and
the absence of rain manufactured therapies additional successful.

He additional that though the study concerned IVF people, the outcomes also use
to women of all ages who want to get expecting with out support, The Huffington Article noted.
fruit infused water bottle / August 22, 2015 at 02:22 pm
I got this website from my friend who shared with me regarding this site and at the moment this
time I am browsing this web page and reading very informative content at
this place.
gaming / August 23, 2015 at 12:49 am
In fact when someone doesn't know afterward its up to
other people that they will assist, so here it occurs.
Adirondack Chair White / August 25, 2015 at 03:20 am
Avoid adirondack chair impulse buying, as you'll be needing.
Its versatility is unmatched and gives you decades of good quality chair including smaller
versions made just for his cottage. First, decide on investing a little bit so it's nice and solid.
http://godaddy.com/ / August 26, 2015 at 01:11 pm
The major benefit of house loan calculator could it be is very straightforward to
operate. College education is anything but inexpensive, and as the financial loans taken out to pay tuition fees and
bills grow, pupils eventually experience a huge debts The
methods of acceptance and reimbursement are simple
through these loans because the students may reimburse the borrowed funds amount after six months
connected with approval or maybe completion of the course.

John / August 27, 2015 at 06:53 am
Great beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your
web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
I have been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast
offered bright clear idea
Gilda / September 10, 2015 at 06:51 am
Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for
a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal.
b&h digital cameras / September 16, 2015 at 08:25 pm
I've been making use of it because October
(the recent Multi-Software present guidebook
was shot with it exclusively). Hey, don't sweat it or eat-your-heart-out, take your own miniature vignettes anywhere and anytime you'd like.
VRT reduces vibration and noise when the washer is in use so that
it is whisper quiet.
coque iphone 5 original / September 19, 2015 at 12:40 pm
99 and lets you share jokes with friends on Facebook and Twitter.

However, a common problem faced by all smart phone freaks is the cost of devices.
The thing that you're concerned with most is surfing blocked sites though, right.
coque iphone 5s solide / September 24, 2015 at 10:32 pm
Apple's i - Phone 6 features a smooth metal screen that measures
4. Below is an example of transferring a contact to i -
Phone using MMS. Since that time a whole of four Apple i - Phone smart phones have so far been launched, and this type of internet
and media enabled smart phones by Apple were
only available in 2007, and the fifth just weeks away.
Woodrow / September 27, 2015 at 09:47 pm
Wall cavities especially shouldn't be sealed back up until
it is completely dry inside. It is essential to address any water problem in 24-48 hours.
If you can provide the elbow grease, and clean up the most visibly
obvious cause of odors, the Bio3Blaster can do the rest.
Emery / October 7, 2015 at 09:11 pm
To see a swatch of other available upholsteries or
furnishings in different finishes, visit a Mor Furniture for Less location near you.
Skies of arcadia wii download / October 19, 2015 at 10:15 pm
Not a single strawman, red herring, nor any other logical
fallacy in my reply.
http://www.bestcontactform.org / October 24, 2015 at 09:18 pm
We're a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in ouur community.

Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on. You've
done an impressive task and our whole community will
be thankful to you.
marketing / November 25, 2015 at 09:50 pm
Hello, I log on to your blog named "Matt & Nat : Animal Friendly Leather from Montreal" like every week.
Gertie / November 28, 2015 at 04:03 pm
Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I am
encountering difficulties woth your RSS. I don't understand
the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it.
Is there anybody else getting similar RSS problems?
Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond?
Thanks!!
poker13 / December 25, 2015 at 05:21 pm
?????? ????? ??????????? ????????? ???????, ?????? ?????? ??????? [url=http://amberspb13.ru/inc/fonts/2331.html]?????? ????? ?? ??????[/url] ?????? ?????? 777 [url=http://amberspb13.ru/inc/fonts/1533.html]???????????????? ???? ?? ?????? ????????[/url]
Ann / January 18, 2016 at 01:58 pm
What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of
valuable experience about unpredicted feelings.
Kinofilme online anschauen / January 20, 2016 at 05:42 am
Sehr gut geschriebener Beitrag! Ich schaue mir sehr gerne Filme im Web an. Vorallem mag ich Netflix.
Velva / January 20, 2016 at 08:44 pm
Unquestionably believe that which you stated.
Your favourite justification seemed to be on the net the easiest factor to take into account of.
I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst people consider worries that they plainly do not recognise
about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the
top and outlined out the whole thing without having side effect , other folks can take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thank you
Afficher votre profil / January 25, 2016 at 06:57 pm
Père expérimentés tout simplement retourné 83 , et l'homme ont été construits avec une sélection des
problèmes particuliers commun aux hommes adultes impliquant
sa / son groupe d'âge .
profil Social / February 12, 2016 at 05:54 pm
Imprimer leur liste d'email et l'obtenir
avec vous dans la session de votre médecin à venir .
Afficher son profil / February 23, 2016 at 06:27 pm
La capacité des pays à travers le
monde ainsi que les communautés d'acheter ce soin via les ressources obtenues est vraiment un sujet clé du dialogue .
Muay Thai / February 27, 2016 at 09:59 am
Right away I am ready to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming over again
to read more news.
bracelet connecté / March 17, 2016 at 01:41 am
Fitbit s'est impose comme le numero 1 du marche,
avec un vrai succes pour ses premiers produits, le Zip et le One, le
Flex.
teach / April 3, 2016 at 08:57 pm
You must get a certification card upon effective completion of the course.
iphone / April 3, 2016 at 09:50 pm
The invitation letter was sent yesterday to journalists to
a 'Special Event' named 'Let's Talk i - Phone'. See our Authors box below for
more exciting news and great information of where to get the
best deals on i - Phones. If you've been aware of mobile marketing
and advertising platforms like Admob, in - Mobi, as well as others.
Gregorio / April 15, 2016 at 12:32 pm
No kid will transform up until the grownups in their lives have the
courage to change-- exactly how we communicate with them, as well as exactly how we show them.
elementry school / April 16, 2016 at 04:50 pm
Pupils with dyslexia are exhausted after simply one hr of tutoring.
mweghljlw / May 24, 2016 at 11:20 am
[url=http://www.numarcaes.com/]Abrigos North Face[/url]

shopping cart software abandonment

[url=http://www.tiendasalidaes.com/]zapatillas running baratas[/url]

You must obtain an ecommerce system that may accommodate

[url=http://www.deportivasesala.com/]New Balance 574 Baratos[/url]
Tuyet / May 29, 2016 at 06:19 pm
What's up, always i used to check website posts here early
in the morning, because i enjoy to find out more and more.
www.rebelmouse.com / May 31, 2016 at 07:29 am
This is important to keep the yeast infection from resurfacing once again. Unfortunately,
with age, men hesitate to have sex, which is
too bad since regular sex life actually helps men to maintain potency, stay in good
shape and have a good mood. I could hear him say, to the yeoman that had his shirt removed, don't say anything, just don't say
anything.
Ahmad / June 3, 2016 at 02:09 pm
Que uno deba instalarse anteriormente el Adobe
Digital Editions no es un paso lógico, pues lo impulsivo es ir
de forma directa a la adquisición del libro (y sin pasar por las
frequently asked questions, obviamente).
Lora / June 10, 2016 at 03:17 pm
I like this web site very much, Its a really nice situation to
read and incur info.
photobooth / June 21, 2016 at 10:48 am
Hi t?ere! ? co?ld hav? sorn I've been too this
website befor? but after reading thro?gh s?me of th?
post ? realized ?t's new tto me. Anywa?s, I'm definitel? delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarkking and checking bac? often!
Tangela / July 2, 2016 at 05:44 pm
?????????????????
doffolow?blogroll 10??????DA 29..-??? %url_domain

%....
llanastllanrwst.tumblr.com / July 13, 2016 at 10:21 pm
I besides believe thence, perfectly indited post!
39052;& / July 25, 2016 at 02:16 am
I was suggested this blog by way of my cousin. I'm no longer
certain whether or not this submit is written by him as nobody else
recognize such unique about my trouble. You are amazing!

Thank you!
http://www.waterfallranchoutfitters.com/ / July 29, 2016 at 07:57 am
Mary later recalled being shown the poem by John Roulstone, a young man preparing for seminary who was visiting
the school the morning of the lamb's appearance.
waterfall sounds pandora / August 13, 2016 at 03:16 am
Just like you and me, if I'm walking I can easily walk for an hour.

Cystitis happens due to the penetration of bacteria into the urethra.
He wrote a book concerning one of the most famous flattop plateaus,
or tepui's, where the plants and animals on top had become separated from
the rest of the world because of eroding land around it, and they evolved by
themselves over time into indigenous species existing nowhere else.
download fast five / August 13, 2016 at 08:46 am
Its like you read my mind! You seem too knokw a lot about this, like you wwrote the book in it or something.

I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the messagge home a bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog.
A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.