Wednesday, September 18, 2019Light Snow -5°C

Wake up happy with Fabergé Breakfast Poutine

Posted by Katherine / February 4, 2013

Fabergé Poutine 1.JPG

Am I the only one that always feel proud when seeing poutine on a menu when outside of our Quebec borders? When I am abroad and see poutine on a menu it always brings a smile to my face because it confirms the popularity of our treasured dish. Over the years, our established fast food plate has grown to being much more than the classic; cheese curds, gravy and fries. Today a poutine extends further than a midnight snack; from poutine norvegienne to donut poutine with duck sauce to my personal favorite breakfast poutine, there's an option for every taste and every wallet.

A restaurant that has embraced the reinvention of poutine is Fabergé on Fairmount West near St-Laurent. Their menu offers the choice of a classic poutine ($ 7) , a breakfast one ($ 10) and for the poutine week they have a pulled pork poutine. Yesterday, I had the breakfast poutine and it was exactly what my stomach needed after a good Saturday night. Perfectly seasoned and moist breakfast potatoes are covered with hollandaise sauce, caramelized peppers and onions, and an egg ( you have the option to choose how you want it cook; I went for a poached egg thinking of delicious it would be once the yolk mixed with the hollandaise). The portion was perfect for my big appetite and I really enjoyed the bottomless coffee that was included with my meal.

Fabergé 2.JPG

I normally add salt and pepper a few times during my meal, with this mouth-watering platter I only had to do it once as the sauce and other ingredients were already tasty enough. My friend ordered the breakfast burrito with a side of the breakfast poutine. She mentioned that she normally adds ketchup to her poutine, and with this one she did not add any as she was already very satisfied with the taste of it. By the end of our meal, the breakfast poutine had won both of our hearts.

Poutine is not the only thing to like about Fabergé, their attentive staff and friendly atmosphere make this small restaurant a cozy place to enjoy a tasty meal. The waiters are not just waiting your table, they show care and make you feel that it is ok to take your time to eat your meal even though there is a line up outside the restaurant. All in all, Fabergé different take on a traditional meal is definitely a must try. If you like poutine and are curious to try a variation then Fabergé breakfast poutine is your pick!

Fabergé is located at 25 avenue Fairmount Ouest in Montreal.
Here's the link to their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Faberge514

Joel / February 5, 2013 at 07:37 pm
This is wonderful feed back for us.

We'd love to see you again.

-Joel

Sous @ Fab
Pirate Bay / January 28, 2015 at 02:12 pm
All our prime five music torrents are available at Torrents - HQ.

Ms windows and Mac OS X are a couple of the os's where utorrent could be installed.
Firstly the use of a proxy which is safe,
in that case your identity will be hidden from the internet site you visit.
www.canalturista.net / February 8, 2015 at 12:37 am
Security is not only just a mere statutory requirement but
a key point to compete globally. This is simply precaution the material isnt attached to a cookie inside your
internet cache. The only viable competitor to the telltale new innovations is
IMAX which may play film content with an extreme 10000.
ithacorama.com / February 12, 2015 at 12:48 pm
s not something one can expect the majority with the general
public to cover, thus, for Forex Strikers, a minor investment
of only $500-$1000 per instrument (currency pair) is required.
The Ordinance split the sub-section 3k into two- sub-section 3(k) and
3(ka). The only viable competitor about bat roosting new innovations is IMAX that may play film content in an extreme 10000.
wallpaper / April 3, 2016 at 01:29 am

Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed!

Very helpful info specifically the closing phase
:) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time.
Thanks and good luck.
iphone se background / April 3, 2016 at 02:01 am

If you desire to obtain a good deal from this post then you have to apply such
strategies to your won website.
LinhUHellyer / June 17, 2016 at 09:42 am
As I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify
me when new comments are added- checkbox and today each
time a comment is added I have four emails using the
same comment. Can there be a means you can remove me from that service?

Thanks!
republic plaza cong hoa / February 19, 2017 at 12:58 am
?ello, i think that ? saw y?u visited my web site thus i
cam? to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppos? its ok t?
?se a few of your ideas!!