Monday, September 16, 2019Light Snow -5°C
Weekend Playlist Podcast

The Midnight Poutine Podcast - Mar. 22 - 28, 2011

Posted by Jer / March 22, 2011

Happy 200th Cue the fireworks. Drum roll please. It's the 200th episode of the Midnight Poutine Podcast. That's almost 5 years of weekly show previews, thousands of songs by artists of all stripes, and countless hours of inane banter. It's been quite a ride, Montreal (and everywhere else in the world that tunes in), and we thank you for joining us. Not much has changed since our first couple podcasts. We still don't get paid, we still don't get swag, we still don't even have groupies. What we do get is wonderfully kind feedback and comments from our listeners and that's what keeps us going. Join us for this celebratory podcast where, true to form, we do what we've always done.

Podcast | Get the podcast here.
iTunes | Add the Weekend Playlist Podcast to iTunes.
RSS | Add the Weekend Playlist Podcast feed to your RSS Reader.
Search | Search the audio on Podzinger.

Happy anniversary. Here's your 200th episode of the Midnight Poutine Podcast:

Honheehonhee - We Only Go
Warpaint - Undertow
PVT - The Quick Mile
Montoire - Elephant Files
Le Kid & les Marinellis - Jolies Filles
Citizenship - Monterrey
William Fitzsimmons - The Tide Pulls From the Moon
CLementine - Dreamer
Valleymakers - Starry Crown
Mount Kimbie - Would Know
Sarah Pagé - Horsefish (Amon Tobin)
Poirier - Kalima Shop Titi (Uproot Andy Remix, ft. Boogat)
First You Get The Sugar - Tell Your Mama
Eleanore Altman - Trinque L'Amourette
The Autumn Portrait - Awake
David Martel - She Hates You

photo of the best birthday cake ever from Ronna's Blog. Thanks for sticking with us for 200 episodes.

s / March 23, 2011 at 12:14 am
Woot! And that photo is unreal...
christoff / March 23, 2011 at 01:07 am
happy birthday! excellent music selection, thx for highlighting Howl! @ Sala Rossa March 24th http://lokidesign.net/2356/2011/03/howl-ii/
channa / March 23, 2011 at 01:24 am
congrats on the 200th episode!!! you guys make my tuesday nights brighter, better and more musical. Thanks!
Matthew Raudsepp / March 23, 2011 at 11:32 am
HIGH FIVE! How about creating a 200 pound poutine when we get to 200 comments? Or a 200 foot diameter poutine if you're feeling generous. OR, 200 poutines per person, per year, for life if you win the lottery. Love you guys!
Adam / March 23, 2011 at 01:40 pm
Love smartfood, I can taste it now... Great show!!
Nick Schofield / March 23, 2011 at 01:53 pm
The big 200. Way to go and great playlist (as always)!
N.
Ana / March 23, 2011 at 01:55 pm
woot woot!
thanks for all the podcasts over the years! They always bring Montreal to you, even when you are far away.
also, smartfood is delicious.
Nick Schofield / March 23, 2011 at 02:10 pm
The big 200!
Caroline / March 23, 2011 at 03:08 pm
HaPpY biRTHDdaY !!!!!!!!!!!
Playlist rules .
Gona go get some poutine now
Ronnie / March 23, 2011 at 05:30 pm
em-effing great podcast, dudes. id want more metal, but ur music is cool too.
congrads on the 200!
Greg Halpin / March 23, 2011 at 05:42 pm
WOOooWOOOOOOOOOO! 200! OH YEAH!
Sarah / March 23, 2011 at 07:55 pm
"still don't even have no groupies" - bah, I'll be the groupie I guess...
Bri / March 23, 2011 at 08:33 pm
Congrats! Nice work, Jer! I'm feeling really proud of you, and like we have some catching up to do :) Great job and happy 200th!
Alain / March 23, 2011 at 08:42 pm
So, what kind of poutine?
Salty / March 24, 2011 at 09:49 am
Yay 200! Congrats you guys. This podcast is making a poor Hogtown gal miss Mourial a little more every week. Keep the sweet tracks coming!
dmk / March 24, 2011 at 11:02 am
Congratulations! Wooooo!! I'm totally a groupie.
And now I want some Smartfood too.
Cam / March 24, 2011 at 11:35 am
HOLY MOLY! WOW 200th episode! Congratulations MP. Great podcast!
Margot / March 24, 2011 at 12:05 pm
It's two days later and I'm still enjoying some leftover Smartfood - not to mention Adam, Ana, and dmk who agree with me on its merits.

Who wishes they had taken that half-empty bag home now, huh? Chumps.
mv / March 25, 2011 at 09:34 am
Happy 200th birthday!
mark / March 25, 2011 at 09:59 pm
Thank you for 200 episodes of amazing.

You guys are my touch of home up in Fort mcmurray.
carolina / March 27, 2011 at 03:19 pm
hey, it's the first time I listen to it and I had lots of fun. I just arrived in montreal and it's a nice opportunity to know the scene here. thank you and congrats for the #200!!! keep on going
Blake / March 27, 2011 at 07:56 pm
Congrats on #200! I just discovered you around #180, but I hope to see you at 500!
Kelli / March 28, 2011 at 04:34 am
Congrats on the big 2-0-0!! I remember the first time I listened to the podcast way back in 2007. There was a blizzard and I was generally rundown and the prospect of going outside was not one I relished. I somehow stumbled upon this podcast (no idea how I found it) and I heard a voice telling me this was just the music to get me through the blizzard. And it was.
So thanks, I really appreciate this musical interlude every Wednesday, it is truly delightful.
Patrick / March 30, 2011 at 10:36 am
Happy 200th! Thank you so much for your contribution to the Montreal scene. Enjoyed many local shows as a direct result of hearing them on the podcast. Thanks for the hard work, thanks for being there week after week, thanks for being who you are, funny and informative. Looking forward to the next 200.
Cheers.
Joy / March 31, 2011 at 02:51 pm
Congrats on 200! Yours is my favourite podcast out of all the ones I listen to in any given week. Keep it up! It makes me feel like I'm in Montreal even when I'm not. Thanks, guys and gals!!!
Patrice / March 31, 2011 at 07:50 pm
As you said on your episode 201, I leave a comment, frogot to do it last week, and I hope the 200 comments will be reached!

Happy 200th from France!
PR / April 1, 2011 at 04:11 pm
Happy 200 ya'all!! Here's to another 200...
david / April 5, 2011 at 05:34 pm
ever since the "snowed in" podcast from early february i've been completely addicted. you lured me in with sugary sweets and other baked goods and now i'll never leave your kitchen.

oh, yes... and the music is stupendous.

congrats on 200!
(this is my little contribution to reaching 200 comments)
Etienne / April 11, 2011 at 05:49 pm
Happy 200th! I started to listen you at the 99th episode, so now I'm waiting for the next hundred :P
I was too lazy to comment when I listened to the 200th, but you definitely deserve at least a "Hurray!" from me for all the aural pleasure you procure me ;) ... and for all the times you made me laugh while I'm working and my colleagues wondered why I laugh alone in front of my computer. I know I can always rely on you to embarrass myself!

Come on, let's do the 200 comments! We can do it, it's never too late!
Katia / April 19, 2011 at 01:10 pm
WOOT! Congrats on 200 episodes! Well 203 by now, sorry had to catch up : ) You guys are awesome, and make me sound like a musical wiz and say things like "You don't know who [insert band name here] is? Were you living under a rock?" Yeap, I'm that cool! Thanks for providing us with endless hours of listening pleasure and 'background noise' for those long work days.
Looking forward to 200 more!
Henry / April 26, 2011 at 05:09 pm
Congrats from Calgary! Can't wait to make my first trip to Montreal and catch some of the great music that passes through there. Great work guys, what a huge milestone!
Matt / April 29, 2011 at 11:59 pm
Not gonna lie, the is the first Midnight Poutine podcast I listened to, and even though I wasn't there for any of the journey towards this milestone, I still felt like a part of it. You guys are great, You music selections are fantastic, my music library thanks you.

Keep up the fantastic work and consider me a long time listener for the future.

Matt from Melbourne, Australia.
Rob / May 13, 2011 at 01:20 pm
Congrats on 200! A great www institution. I've listened to all 200 and it keeps getting better and more culinary.

hope you got the bday card,

Rob
Jule A. Burnum / September 20, 2014 at 01:08 am
My partner and I stumbled over here by a different website and thought I might as well check
things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
Look forward to going over your web page yet again.
Tanika V. Harriger / September 23, 2014 at 12:11 am
We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a
formidable job and our entire neighborhood will likely be thankful to you.
Rory N. Duttry / September 25, 2014 at 02:58 am
hello there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up anything new from
right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this site,
since I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get
it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high
quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of
your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.
Rosio B. Mcclarin / September 27, 2014 at 05:31 pm
Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant article.
Parthenia A. Burgh / October 1, 2014 at 01:48 pm
My family all the time say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I know I am getting knowledge daily by reading thes fastidious
articles.
Gabriel X. Dage / October 5, 2014 at 09:51 am
Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog.

Im really impressed by it.
Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I'll definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends.

I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.
erp furniture / February 28, 2016 at 10:15 am
Envision yourself, relaxing and entertaining for many people think of seating choices grosfillex furnishings canada once you pull the
trigger.
jecebylyb.wordpress.com / June 5, 2016 at 08:31 am
The S?rge system in notably would have been helpful as it's
the first ma?h?ne released by Fitb?t that contains
a built-in GP? chip.
jebgedtmv / November 30, 2016 at 09:59 pm
The Midnight Poutine Podcast - Mar. 22 - 28, 2011
[url=http://www.gc3l4ojsf55o13r7n2x33c0715uct08vs.org/]ujebgedtmv[/url]
ajebgedtmv
jebgedtmv http://www.gc3l4ojsf55o13r7n2x33c0715uct08vs.org/
?????? / November 12, 2017 at 09:39 am
1? 1??(2??)?40??(1000??)???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????95?????????????????????????.
???????? / November 12, 2017 at 04:55 pm
1? ??????????LTD.?????????????????????????????????2?????691.????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????
Kanchipuram sarees / June 7, 2018 at 12:40 am
golu dolls / June 7, 2018 at 12:41 am
Darin / October 8, 2018 at 09:38 pm
I quite like looking through a post that will make people think.
Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!